Our curriculum is designed around the research-proven concept that children learn best through play. Our classes offer hands on experiences in the classroom and encourage children to make choices, develop a positive self-concept, and promote learning through experimentation and problem-solving.
- Child-centered play-based learning which is shown to provide the best foundation for future development and learning.
- Classes for 2, 3, and 4-year olds with Pre-K extended hours.
- Low child-to-staff ratios and small class sizes allowing staff to spend special time with each child.
- Jewish traditions and cultural learning.
- A DCFS licensed facility meeting all health and safety requirements to make sure your child is safe at all times.
- Daily cognitive, emotional, and physical development opportunities to nurture whole-child growth and development.
We view our children as active participants in their education. Parents, teachers, and the synagogue work together to create a supportive community.
The Early Learning Center welcomes all children regardless of religious affiliation, and strives to promote acceptance and understanding of the benefits of diversity.