Our pre-Bnai Mitrzvah (PreK - 7) focus on teaching the fundamentals of Judaism, Jewish history, Hebrew literacy, and prayer literacy.
- Pre-School Through 2nd Grade: Holiday and Bible story-based.
- Grade 2: Hebrew letter identification
- Grade 3: Hebrew reading/decoding, Israel and Bible stories
- Grade 4: Hebrew through prayers, Bible stories-Prophets, Life Cycle and God talk
- Grade 5: Hebrew through prayers, Ethics, Israel
- Grade 6: Hebrew through prayers, History, Bible, and Trope
- Grade 7: Torah, Israel